Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Busy Weekend.







This weekend was a busy and eventful weekend. Friday was my cousin Sydney's bridal shower, and we had it at my parents house. They did such a great job with everything and it was a lot of fun. Saturday was our family Christmas party and it was a great time! We ate lots of food and played fun games (one of which I won!). Channing loved to socialize with his relatives. Sunday Channing was blessed and he just knew it was a special day. Great Grandpa Wilson said that he was smiling from ear to ear while being blessed. I am so thankful for my family and all of their support!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

You did have a busy weekend. You will have to post some pictures of Channing in his blessing outfit. I love the one of him in his christmas outfit. Cute!!!